Judi Parker - Mother of a Member of the "Velvet Truckstop Band ".
- "Your photos of my son Dorsey Parker are incredible! The rest of the band just awesome! So very glad that you captured the emotion and the intensity of the music! Absolutely beautiful work."
Wendy Jones - Adjunct Voice Professor at University of North Carolina - Asheville
- "Frank's passion for his subject matter is clearly demonstrated through each and every shot. He consistently captures the grace, intensity, and grit of live performance as if it were an easy task! His creativity and skill can scarcely be defined with words. One must see to understand."
Harry Schulz - Jazz Vocalist with New Artists Records
- "Frank’s photography beautifully captures moments in time of the performing artists he pictures. The strong contrasts in many of his black and white photographs give depth and atmosphere to the two dimensional image. His color sense is spot on. His use of ambient light and contrast set off his subjects without having to use additional lighting. This is the way to do live performance photography! His love for the music is also evident in his work. I strongly recommend using him as a photographer!"
Jason DeCristofaro - Adjunct Faculty · Brevard, North Carolina
- "The ability to capture music in time is extremely difficult, even for the most talented of photographers. But Frank Zipperer has an unparalleled ability to photograph musicians doing what they do best - making music. I have known several photographers over the years who have taken pictures of my live performances, but no one captures the energy and excitement of the performance as well as Frank. His work captures moments of subtle beauty and intense musical tension with the same effortless panache. Looking at one of Frank's photos truly puts the viewer in the same room as the performance. His photographs are truly time capsules, accurate snapshots that candidly capture the moment as it is occuring. Additionally, Frank has the best taste in music of anyone you will ever meet - this is a man whose love of jazz is unparalleled, and he understands the storytelling power of the music. I strongly recommend him to any artist looking for a photographer, especially musicians looking for a photographer who will understand and appreciate their craft. As an artist photographer, Frank is truly the best I have known."
Russ Wilson - Founder and President at The Wilson Music Company
- "Frank Zipperer is one of the finest, if not THE finest, photographer I've ever worked with. I've seen much of his work photographing musicians in performance. He not only captures the musician but he also captures the soul of that musician at that very moment. He even makes me look good, and that's saying something. I highly recommend Frank and will call on him again and again.
Jim Johnson - Sales Associate at Prestige Waterfront Realty
- "Frank has become a friend over the years as his personality and integrity are so important to me. He has is inventive and has out-of-the-box ideas and is great at implementing them. I highly recommend him and his services."
James H. Egbert - News Photographer at WZTV FOX17 Sinclair Broadcasting Co.
- "Over the past several years I have come to admire Frank for his dedication to quality and honesty in his work. The same traits demanded of a Military Officer are the same traits he applies to his work and passion of photography. Anyone who feels they are looking to learn more about the craft and science of photography, should pay great attention to Frank."
Ed. Zunke - Owner, Ed. Zunke-FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY
- "It is an extreme pleasure and an honor to recommend Frank Zipperer Photography and his additional responsibilities as a leader in the field of photography with the highest in standards. Frank has helped me professionally in a number of ways & has expressed patience and provides answers that leads me to explore, create, and follow my own creative goals through his inspiration."
All original images appearing in this website are the exclusive property of Frank Zipperer Photography. Any usage of these images for, but not limited to, publication or distribution is strictly prohibited. Copyright infringements are liable to prosecution in United States Federal Court.